|Final Application Due Date
(+1 more) Education
|No Match Required
To improve the provision of Assistive Technology (AT) to individuals with disabilities through a comprehensive statewide continuum of integrated activities, for individuals with disabilities of all ages, that are designed to:
• increase the availability of, funding for, access to, provision of, and training about AT devices and AT services;
• increase the ability of individuals with disabilities of all ages to secure and maintain possession of AT devices as such individuals make the transition between services offered by educational or human service agencies or between settings of daily living (for example, between home and work);
• increase the capacity of public agencies and private entities to provide and pay for AT devices and AT services on a statewide basis for individuals with disabilities of all ages;
• increase the involvement of individuals with disabilities and, if appropriate, their family members, guardians, advocates, and authorized representatives, in decisions related to the provision of AT devices and AT services;
• increase and promote coordination among State agencies, between State and local agencies, among local agencies, and between State and local agencies and private entities;
• increase the awareness and facilitate the change of laws, regulations, policies, practices, procedures, and organizational structures, that facilitate the availability or provision of AT devices and AT services; and
• increase awareness and knowledge of the benefits of AT devices and AT services among individuals with disabilities and their families, older individuals and their families, and the general population.
How would you rate your overall experience on our website?
How easy is it to find the information you need?
How do you rate the look & feel of our website?
How could we improve our website?